Cozy and attractive four-room (TOP) apartment with a balcony at the rear (northwest orientation) located in the popular fruit area.
The apartment has a classic room and suite layout and a bay window at the front with stained glass windows.
A lounge area has been created in the bay window, which offers a nice place to relax in summer and winter. The kitchen area has classic kitchen furniture and provides access to the rear balcony with a beautiful view. The fully tiled bathroom has a bath with shower, sink and mirror cabinet. The balcony is oriented to the northwest where you can enjoy the evening sun. The wooden parquet floor, authentic details and modern additions provide a pleasant mix of old and new in this charming home.
Furthermore, the house is conveniently located for shops and restaurants on the Vlierboom and Appelstraat. with terraces, public transport within walking distance, beach of Kijkduin within 15 minutes by bike, various schools including the European School (10 minutes by bike). Various playgrounds and a petting zoo are within walking distance.
Open porch, stairs to the 1st floor
Entrance, hall, meter cupboard with storage space under the stairs
Landing, living room with bay window, en-suite layout, dining room, bedroom at the front, bathroom with bath with shower and sink, toilet with a floating closet, bedroom with patio doors to the balcony, kitchen with access to the balcony, balcony northwest
- Living area: approx. 89 m2
- Own ground;
- Possibilities to realize an extra floor
- Balcony at the rear on the northwest;
- Energy label F;
- Paid or parking permit parking: Monday to Sunday from 6 p.m. to midnight;
- Public transport: bus 21, tram 3 & 34;
- Delivery in consultation;
- We include an asbestos, age and materials clause in the purchase agreement as standard
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Other facilities: wide range of shops, various schools, playgrounds, Bosjes van Pex recreation area, sports facilities and nurseries nearby.
- Active owners association with a monthly contribution of € 100 per month;
- 1/6th share in the community;
- Registered in the Chamber of Commerce;
- Common home insurance;
- Reserve fund: more than € 18,000 (October '22);