Charming 2 room apartment in the popular and bustling Zeeheldenkwartier with private parking and storage.
This gallery flat is ideal for starters and can be furnished to your own taste. The house has a neat bathroom, kitchen with appliances, bright living - dining room and a balcony. The storage room is in the basement and the parking lot is on the parking deck.
The Zeeheldenkwartier is one of the nicest city districts in The Hague. Located on the edge of the city center of The Hague, this is the neighborhood where you will find many authentic shops, pleasant restaurants and cafes, sunny squares and beautiful Jugendstil facades. No wonder that the Zeeheldenkwartier is very popular with locals from The Hague.
Central entrance, hall with elevator
Gallery; entrance apartment: spacious hallway with cupboards with the fuse box, spacious living room - dining room with balcony, neat semi-open kitchen with built-in dishwasher, hob and extractor; bedroom, bathroom with shower, washbasin with furniture, toilet and washing machine / dryer connection.
- Own ground;
- Largely equipped with double glazing;
- Storage room in the basement;
- Active Owners Association. Contribution € 202 per month INCLUDING advance payment for heating costs, gas, water, building insurance, and common maintenance
- Delivery in consultation
- Living area approx. 53 m2
- Age and materials clause applies
- Parking space in the basement is mandatory
- Contribution VvE parking space approx. € ...., - per year